A bit of a grandiose name for the small amount of poems and prose which I’ve had published here and there, but it’s a useful way for me to keep track of them, in chronological order. Many of these have appeared in an early iteration here on the blog, but the final (?) published version is always substantially different. This page will be updated regularly (well, if there’s anything to add…).
Lost No. 1 – to keep the chronological order (I’d forgotten about it):
Macfarlane Left the Stick in Joint (short story), The Vandal, dahaines.com
1) Western Haiku: An Anthology (Dagda Publishing, 2013) – a year’s worth of haikus
2) Offshoots 12: Reflections (Geneve Writers Group, 2013)
Poem No Reflection
Short fiction Reflections on a Washing-Machine
3) When Women Waken 5: Knowing (When Women Waken journal, 2014)
4) Respiro 22: Reality (Revista Respiro online culture journal)
2 poems: It’s Been a Day of Shouting and Through Zoe’s Eyes
5) The Writers’ Drawer (intercultural site for poetry, fiction, non-fiction, travel writing and book reviews)
Poem Surfeit of Boxes
6) The Wait Poetry Anthology (charity anthology for Cancer Research UK, Camrose Media, 2014)
Poem: Precision Forever Eludes Us
7) Featured poem You Can Never Go Home on Dagda Publishing site on 6th March, 2015 – this poem was also longlisted for the Fish Poetry Prize
8) Think Pink Issue 2 (Pink. Girl. Ink. Press, April 2015)
Poem: Errant Fathers, Stupid Women
9) Offshoots 13 (Geneva Writers’ Group, 2015)
Creative non-fiction: Is My Pencil Case Wooden Enough?
10) Cecile’s Writers summer issue, 2016
Poem: Twenty Years After
11) GFT Presents: One in Four, May issue
Poem: From Chains to Cherry
3 poems: High School Graduation, Call the Bluff of Autocracy, Wonder…
13) Zoetic Press: Write Like You’re Alive 2016 Anthology
14) Clear Poetry (including audio recording)
3 poems: Moving, Marketable Skills, You are an Anthology
15) The Scarecrow Journal
Gravidae (poem on the theme of ‘Birth’)
16) Offshoots 14 (Sept 2017)
Poem: To Love and to Cherish
17) Alexa, What Is One Plus One? (poem) on Poetry Breakfast, 24 April, 2017
18) A Mother’s Advice (poem) on The Dying Dahlia Review, 2 May, 2017
19) Chiaroscuro: Darkness and Light (dVerse Poetry Anthology, December 2017)
2 poems: Over You Blues; Coffee Shop
20) Recipe for the Perfect Murder, Daily Drunk Magazine, 7 Aug, 2020
21) Pied Piper, flash fiction, Spillwords, 25 Aug, 2020
22) Misbehaving in Stately Homes, flash fiction for International Women’s Day, Bluesdoodles, 9 March, 2021
23) Two poems: One Odd Afternoon and Undergrowth, Cerasus Magazine, Issue 2, June 2021.
24) Hypersensitive, flash fiction, Bangor Literary Journal Issue 15, 31 August, 2021
25) Poem: Heritage, Ink Drinkers Poetry Magazine, 21 September 2021, theme of Folklore.
26) Poem: You Are an Anthology, in The Cry of the Poor (anthology published by Culture Matters), Sept. 2021
27) Poem Second Lives in Bread and Roses Poetry Award anthology published by Culture Matters, Dec. 2021.
28) Flash fiction Mine Was a Blessed Childhood in National Flash Fiction Day anthology, June 2022.
2 thoughts on “Publications”
Hello Marina, I have a quick question for you. Would you contact us at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hello! I am a new author writing cyber-crime thrillers and have a few questions about your fantastic publishing success. Would you mind emailing me back at firstname.lastname@example.org? I would love to hear from you!
Below is a link to my first book released a couple of days ago to help provide some context. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C4TJ1GL